What is the Ancient Statue's final drop?

WalceDony

Green Slime
I have been farming them for around two hours now and I've had no luck in getting it. I think it's one of the only items I need to get before I reach 100% too.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Sadly I could bet that when you get this item you still won't have 100% - so many things count towards that final push it's unreal. Anyway, it's called the "Statue Mask", takes up only the face slot and it the highest DEF increasing helmet in the game - well worth having. Gives +40 DEF and +40 Max HP. Looks like this, and it slightly off centre on the face which I will never, ever forgive:

Mask.png

WalceDony

Green Slime
Update: This is insane. I've farmed 248 Ancient Rocks and 95 Magical Cores, yet still no mask. If anyone has a spare mask, I'd be willing to trade either 148 ancient rocks OR 50 Magical Cores for it. I don't want to trade all of them in case a crafting recipe that requires them gets released.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
It's all chance dude. I could probably work out the probabilities and say how (un)lucky you both are but I don't know the raw drop chances, and can't be bothered :p I saw you reply to his profile post that same instant I posted that message, so I decided to wait a few minutes to avoid us both commenting on it at the same time ;)

Androidgal

Green Slime
I know this is an old thread, but also willing to trade or something? Cannot get this mask no matter how many of these statues I've smashed to bits. Tai Ming farming has been the hardest. Still need 2 cards, and this mask. Then I will be off to Mt Bloom to try and figure out that damn bonus round.

ReAlicee

Green Slime
I love how i was farming for the blade of echoes and i got three of them. just shows how crazy chance is, huh?