Winter & Color Blindness

First of all: I beat Winter on Hard before, but after fighting him again to help my brother progress, I realized it was basically sheer luck as to how I beat him. (Blizzard safe zones weren't that far so damage was minimal.)

We ended up switching to Normal for our mental well-being. (My brother apparently can't even see the blizzard tells.)

It's not because he's RNG-based or anything like that, but because it takes all of my focus to see his blizzard tells clearly. The problem is that it's bright blue on white, which is very close on the color wheel. I get that it's supposed to be subtle, but I don't think it should be that subtle.

I've played other bullet-hell games, and also Real Time Strategies, which arguably take more focus. I've also beaten Mt. Bloom. (Right before Tai Ming)

Solution: Color Blind mode, which uses arrows instead of the subtle snow for blizzard tells. (It's a mode setting in case another problem like this arises.) Sure, it makes it a little easier, but I'd rather have that then not see it very well.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I think that would be a worthy addition. Could even simply be a palate swap for different types of colour blindness.