The G-Meister
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is there any reference-able article on how to restore backups? I know there's bits scattered around the forum here and there.
    Yet again, another update rolls out without me being at home to play it
    res7less
    res7less
    Aw. You're time will surely come!
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    It's fine, only an overnight trip this time, compared to the first day of a week long holiday :p
    This forum is one of the few places I actually use the emojis, simply because they're unrealistically over-expressive.
    res7less
    res7less
    Back in me good ol' days we used to call these ones emotes or smileys. Aye, I be gettin' old. *cough, cough* *limps away*
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    The words still retain their meaning :p I often interchange between emojis and smileys anyway.
    I am now enlightened because I can pronounce the word floccinaucinihilipilification.
    EA manage to squeeze micro transactions into literally everything... Including Tetris. Dammit, I've had enough of this *grabs GameBoy*
    res7less
    res7less
    EA owns Tetris??!
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    I think at some point they were purchasable, ever since the original developer wasn't making enough money out of it. That's why there's been releases from Nintendo, Sega, EA, The Tetris Company (who I think own the rights now, but still sell them) and even Atari.
    Would an FaQ about the forum and "How to use" article be useful? If so, "General Discussion" or "Anything Goes"?
    GarlicJelly
    GarlicJelly
    I would say it goes in General. :p
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Sorry, message wasn't very clear - edited it now. There's been increasing numbers of questions about how to use the forum recently so I thought an article might be helpful. General discussion is most certainly on topic for the game, but not sure whether the forum fits in there as well.
    GarlicJelly
    GarlicJelly
    We can always move it if we have/need to. :p
    I'm either doing it wrong, or the defence calculations are a lot more complicated than I thought. :/
    Reactions: Purrbidden
    Purrbidden
    Purrbidden
    For what?
    /Is curious.
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    I won't say - I'm not ready to reveal literally all of my findings yet. Sorry for igniting your interest :/
    Purrbidden
    Purrbidden
    No problem, I understand. c:
    Hey there, did you get my friend request? I'm ready.
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Yeah I did, was busy at the time. I can accept it now, but I gotta take a shower and I'll be off to bed soon. I wouldn't say it's worth starting anything tonight.
    Don't worry about finding all the easy bugs. I'll come through with my extremely fine tooth comb and bug repellent when I'm back from France
    GarlicJelly
    GarlicJelly
    Tell France I said: "Je suis un baguette de fromage."
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Oh don't worry, France already knows about that :p
    I think SoG is my only steam game that doesn't launch Steam as well when I launch its .exe file with Steam closed. I like that.
    Reactions: ark626
    KoBeWi
    KoBeWi
    You probably have this "steam_appid.txt" in your game's directory. That's why.
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    Ooh, what does that do, and can I use it for all of my games? :p
    KoBeWi
    KoBeWi
    Ok, it's not this :( My game still launches Steam.
    Hey Devs, if you can drop the update before Saturday I'll be able to bugtest while I'm on holiday. No pressure ;)
    GarlicJelly
    GarlicJelly
    I'm still keeping my no.1 spot on message posted. :D
    GarlicJelly
    GarlicJelly
    I used to be 33% of all the messages posted but now I'm only 10%. At least I'm living up to what I wrote in my introduction post. XD
    The G-Meister
    The G-Meister
    I know why I haven't got the trophies for 5 and 25 bugs found and solved. Teddy is above me in the Trophies leaderboard, and he's one one responsible for fixing the bugs... if I never fixes them, I never get my trophy and he keeps his spot!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…