Search results

1. ThatOneGuy

Small Mushroom and Mushroom Spores for Pet Crit EXP

There are three reasons why I believe Small Mushrooms and Mushrooms spores, the Shroomies common drops, should be fed to a pet to increase crit EXP by 1 and 5 respectively. 1) There is no way to level up crit without fishing, you cannot grind enemies to level up the pet's stat. This makes it...
  2. ThatOneGuy

Throw Away Furniture

Very small suggestion, Would it be possible to be able to throw away, or throw onto the ground, furniture? I was trying to buy one of every furniture and accidentally bought more, and it just triggers my OCD :eek: I know it's not actually important at all, but it would be appreciated :p Much...
  3. ThatOneGuy

Lettuce

The item lettuce, described as, "A rich source of vitamin K and A, and a vital ingredient in any salad." This item... Is currently completely useless... In the least it should be a pet food. Maybe giving 10 to 30 health xp, since it is such a rare food. However it would be amazing if you could...
  4. ThatOneGuy

Static Touch

"Static Touch will likely remain unchanged, but we are discussing whether to make a change so that you collect the cubes by battling, and by keeping on battling enemies they will get more and more charged. With this change you’d either be able to unleash the cubes upon a single enemy by using...
  5. ThatOneGuy

Buying Fish

I don't mean to be rude but how hard would it to allow the buying of the fishes you've caught (either once or a set number of time) from the fishermen in Evergrind City and past Tie Ming? In fact, you could make it into a quest line with each quest being, "Catch every (x amount of times) fish...
  6. ThatOneGuy

New Command - /repet

A new command, either /repet or /respecpet would be greatly appreciated (by me :3) Basically just a command that resets either all or a single pet One of the main reasons is that one of my pets is glitched and I'm missing out on a percent of damage :Y I know you could join a multiplayer game and...
  7. ThatOneGuy

Crit Potion? And/Or a buy able item to increase crit in pets?

Well we should cover all of the pet options with something you can buy right? Also the crit potion could increase crit by maybe 25%? I really don't know, Its all up to you guy!
  8. ThatOneGuy

[Visual] Train going through the side of the house?

I just realized that the train doesn't go through the doors of the house in one of your dev blog posts, instead it goes through the side...
  9. ThatOneGuy

[Visual] Weird opening chest length.

Yeah this is just weird...
  10. ThatOneGuy

[Visual] Random Red Dots in Hair

I don't know why but if you look at some hair style (for me) there will be red dots, and I have the top right hair style with black hair. Is it just for me or did anyone else see this? A little bit harder to see but P.S. Hmmm I wish I could make the images bigger that that should do.
  11. ThatOneGuy

AoE and Melee like Spells?

So I've been playing the game a lot. But I don't like the magic skills a lot, mainly since there isn't many one target spells, or spells in an area of effect like Ice Nova. I personally would like to see more spells that cater to people that like melee fighting like me. An idea I have is like a...