Search results

1. The G-Meister

On the Topic of Changing the Card Drop Formula

This post is far too long for the forums, so I've split it up into 2 extra replies. Unfortunately the forum play havoc with the display of equations, so anything in square brackets at the end of an equation is the equation number. Contents 1. The Introduction ....1.1. A Quick Disclaimer...
  2. The G-Meister

Consistency of wand-handed-ness

The Intro :fish: This has been on my mind for a while, ever since 2H wands were introduced. Now don't get me wrong, I love 2H wands. Especially with the wand projectiles that were also added, meaning all the time I spent learning to shield cancel 2H weapons has paid off nicely. However, the...
  3. The G-Meister

[Gameplay] Dodging Strike and Focused state

I believe there was an issue with the Focused state acting differently for Dodging strike, in the sense that it uses EP on the initial dodge-back. However, in the move from Focused being "next cast is free" to "next cast is half EP" Dodging strike didn't appear to be updated, and so the whole...
  4. The G-Meister

[Gameplay] Giant Thorn Worm pushes player OOB while stunlocking

In the top left, unable to move or get away. Got pushed a little out of bounds as you can't go behind the woman in the top left normally, and popped back in bounds when the worm stopped grinding me.
  5. The G-Meister

Increase total pet number when people get the bee pet

I remember there have been a few complaints or confusions with the bee pet in regard to 100% completion. If you upped both the total pet number and the current pet number by 1 when you got it, it might be a little more well hidden.
  6. The G-Meister

[Visual] Santa Fae and Season Temple map selection without being there

It's possible to select both Santa Fae and the Season Temple on the map without having been to either of them, by pressing up/down when you're in Seasonne. If it means anything, I haven't started the quest with Naniva by handing in Amalet yet.
  7. The G-Meister

[Housing] Resizing the wall on right removes nearest lower reshaped wall

Title says it all. Haven't tested with new rooms yet.
  8. The G-Meister

[Housing] Do the Wisp shuffle

Nooo idea what's going on here, might be linked to a bug someone else has found already. I believe it's only possible with the Wisp, and might have some correlation to the fact that wisps appear to spawn on the floor rather than floating at their usual height. When I placed the thing and it...
  9. The G-Meister

[Gameplay] Spawning over spawn cap

It's possible for the game to spawn enemies over the cap of enemies for an area if the algorithm spawns two enemies within seems like the same frame. This area has a cap of 3 normally, only spawning Jumpkins: The area was where I happened to be grinding when I noticed it fairly often. I've...
  10. The G-Meister

[Housing] Buying floors and wallpaper

You appear to be able to buy multiple of a single floor or wallpaper, but it doesn't get "used" at all in the housing. As in, you can put them down, but the number never decreases.
  11. The G-Meister

[Crash] Weapon equipping and talking to guard

Events went something like this Grabbed three weapons out of the chests in the Arena Equipped the first two Shortly after equipping the third (which was the wand for me), I either talked to the guard or hit the entrance behind him with the wand The animation didn't play and the game crashed. No...
  12. The G-Meister

[Gameplay] Aggro of thrown Plantae Hostilis

Before we start, why is the singular "Plantae"? Isn't ae plural of us? So should it not be a singular Plantus Hostilis? Normally a single plant has an aggro range of about where I'm standing now. If I stay here it won't shoot out any flowers. If I move just a slight bit to the left: It...
  13. The G-Meister

EP changes upon entering a new Arcade room

The intro This post was long enough for tl:drs, which are in italics and blue. Having said that, I'd highly suggest reading this whole post through... except for the bit about the current state of Arcade. C'mon, grab your lunch and ingest (both your lunch and the information). Oi :bag: You've...
  14. The G-Meister

[Visual] Giant Thorn Worms show damage numbers when turned off

I have them turned off, but they still show up on the Giant Thorn Worms.
  15. The G-Meister

[Visual] Mundi decides to spectate the Giant Thorn Worm fight

Completely oblivious to the carnage, Mundi continues cleaning the artifacts, even though the Traders got the message.
  16. The G-Meister

[Visual] Static touch cubes and phase barrels

When you phase, static touch cubes normally show around your phaseball like they would on the player. However, they disappear when you enter a phase barrel, and don't re-appear once you exit it. However, the small lightning effect around them stays, even when you stop phasing again, as shown...
  17. The G-Meister

[Visual] I'm green for some reason

Just finished the power flower fight, and possibly from some combination of charging plant summon, being poisoned and the flower dying caused me to turn green. Nothing to do with perfect guarding like that similar bug that was supposedly fixed.
  18. The G-Meister

[Visual] Accessories shop doesn't have a full hitbox during Festival

Yeah. Luke, Marino and I are all stood inside it.
  19. The G-Meister

[Visual] Season Knights' shield damage numbers don't obey setting

Couldn't get a screenshot of it, but my peashooters' peas hitting a shield caused numbers to pop up on the screen when I've turned them off. Maybe they should just obey the on/off rule rather than add up in the combos?