Search results

1. Harquinn

Increase the duration of Support Skills

I feel the opposite, personally. Rather than some minor buff you try to keep ticking all the time. they should make the skills only last 5 to 10 seconds, and actually have an appreciable impact on the game when cast. Protect actually forming a major mitigation barrier, and at the gold charge...
  2. Harquinn

[Gameplay Suggestion] Shield Guarding with your weapon.

Perhaps, if you were allowed to just spam attacks to block projectiles, it would make the fights that emphasized projectiles easier. If you got really lucky on your timing, and managed to spam in time to get those Perfect Guards time after time, I could see it possibly screwing with balance...
  3. Harquinn

[Gameplay Suggestion] Shield Guarding with your weapon.

While fighting Phaseman again, I found myself thinking, "It'd feel so great to be able to swing my sword at the last moment and knock these bullets away." So I gave it some more thought and came up with two separate ideas that I'd like to put out there. One would be simply having, or unlocking...
  4. Harquinn

Cut support skills in half.

I personally feel that Support skills should be as impactful as Attack skills for those people who like to play support. When you cast Protect, it shouldn't just give a bland little Defense steroid over a long duration, instead it should have a BIG effect over a very short duration, like...
  5. Harquinn

Add a way to sell lots or all of an item quickly

Well that would have been nice to knoww before I gave myself carpal tunnel syndrome spamming the Z key. :/
  6. Harquinn

Silver Charge Earth Spike to be able to hit flying enemies

Yes, the Meteor stone falling from the sky should definitely hit enemies it passes through on the way down, such as bees, peko-peko birds, and hopping Giga Slimes
  7. Harquinn

Add a way to sell lots or all of an item quickly

Yes, definitely would be nice if you didn't have to spam click to gorge your pet.
  8. Harquinn

How about a RUN mechanic?

I'm gonna respectfully go counter to what a lot of y'all were saying, and agree that a speed-boost would be nice... in town. One of the items I remember collecting in story mode was a pair of rollerblades. I forget if it was crafted or a drop, but being able to use those not as just another pair...
  9. Harquinn

Enemy health bar location.

I agree. The health bar way down at the bottom corner is all but useless in a hectic scramble. Having a larger bar up top middle with their name and percentage remaining, while a little thin health strip hovers just below the bottom of their hitbox would be excellent.
  10. Harquinn

Evergrind Notice Board

I too rather like this idea. It'd be a nice little bit of world development to see little notes now and then of various npc's bantering/arguing back and forth at each other as you progressed through the game. Like Twitter battles "ye olde noticeboard" style. Something that's just going on in the...
  11. Harquinn

First Impressions 2.0

So, I just bought-in to SoG yesterday after it was recommended to me by a friend, and since then I've torn through the available story mode to the end of the second temple, completed all available crafting, collected all the different drops from all the mobs, and acquired about 50% of the cards...