Search results

1. Erimaki

Need help, again ._.

So yea me again xD It would be great if someone could give me a Tipp on how to defeat the red giga slime in arcade mode. I keep getting to him but there is like no chance that i beat him (i did beat him in story mode but that was way easier considering what level, skills, and weapons i had)
  2. Erimaki

My friend and I's "Let's Play"

Hello I am friend xD
  3. Erimaki

Arcade Quest, need halp! D: "Fly, you fool"

got it :D thanks xD cant believe i missed such a minor thing :P
  4. Erimaki

hmm i will check about the timer (i often got even further than that but nothing happened) and i play with a controller so i guess you mean RB? xD
  5. Erimaki

soo i got this quest "Fly, you fool" where i have to find some rare butterflies on the fourth floor? the thing is i got to the fourth floor around 5 times by now and i havent found anything (searched every room) it does say something about "doing it quick" do i actually have to make a...
  6. Erimaki

[Visual/Gameplay] Multiplayer session bugging out in boss battles

2 bugs? ok i can do that. to the slime it just never happened without the other thing. in short: camera lock + slime not moving was always together fairy boss with icicles: camera lock + no visual icicle arena (fairys still move around it though) we didnt actually have any lag issues...
  7. Erimaki

[Visual/Gameplay] Multiplayer session bugging out in boss battles

So i just started playing today with a friend (he's the host) and sometimes at boss battles (for example in the arena) when the giant slime appears, my camera suddenly locks and the slime doesnt move on my screen, i know he is still moving around and attacking cause my friend was normaly...