Green Slime Equal Rights!

Green slime equality

• Total voters

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
To clarify things, -mancer is a person who has the power of -mancy, which is about having mastery over something.
Necromancer = Necro-mancer - a person having the power of necromancy, which allows to control the dead

Other -mancies I've seen:
Pyromancy - fire control
Chloromancy - plant control
Chronomancy - time control
Dustomancy - dust control

So, scriptomancy isn't about being able to resurrect posts, but about having mastery over them.

Rowan

Green Slime
The card that you mean is the one from a normal slime. Yes, it is obtained from the Giga-Slime fight, but if you pay close attention to the ending of the Giga-Slime encounter, it's one of the Giga-Slime's adds, that he spawns, meaning a common green slime, that falls down a tad late and gets obliterated with one hit, dropping the card.
Ooooooooh. Also I tried editing my post. For some reason it didn't work.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Ooooooooh. Also I tried editing my post. For some reason it didn't work.
It's been a while since I only had regular powers and it's not impossible that I've forgotten about the restrictions on editing a post. Since I'm a moderator I can change any post at any time but normal member maybe only have a timeframe of 5-15 minutes to change their post before it becomes permanent. If this is not the case then maybe there was something that went wrong. :p

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I think it's something to do with the post being revived by you. I could edit the "How to use the forum" guide the day after I posted it :p

[Edit]: I don't think so. I made this post yesterday :p

Last edited:

Rowan

Green Slime
I think it's something to do with the post being revived by you. I could edit the "How to use the forum" guide the day after I posted it :p
Is that a thread? Threads might be different than comments when it comes to editing. And I feel like this might be a noob question, but. What do you mean by "reviving" it?

Last edited:

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Yeah, you are limited in editing posts, but threads (first posts) can be edited at any time. Excluding my map thread, which freezes browser.

What do you mean by "reviving" it?

Seems like when you delete post, it's not deleted permanently and it can be restored. Restoring post = reviving it.

GarlicJelly

There are two options when deleting something on the forum, permanent or just hide it from public view. Your post was just hidden from public view so I could bring it back. :p

Thalldor

Green Slime
Yeah, you are limited in editing posts, but threads (first posts) can be edited at any time. Excluding my map thread, which freezes browser.

Seems like when you delete post, it's not deleted permanently and it can be restored. Restoring post = reviving it.

This is a rather strange discussion about a moderator wanting a person to revive his own post which I have never seen before in all my forum diving time... This is one of the most interesting forum I have been with for awhile.

GarlicJelly

This is a rather strange discussion about a moderator wanting a person to revive his own post which I have never seen before in all my forum diving time... This is one of the most interesting forum I have been with for awhile.
I didn't want him to revive his post. I revived his post because the reason he deleted it was because he spelled a word wrong and he couldn't edit it anymore. :p

Thalldor

Green Slime
I didn't want him to revive his post. I revived his post because the reason he deleted it was because he spelled a word wrong and he couldn't edit it anymore. :p

Aha, I see. Still a rather strange conversation none of the less from what I usually see.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Wait, so we have more privileges with ranks?
Now I have one more reason to demand points for my reported bugs.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
But we can gain forum points by reporting bugs (at least EVERYONE EXCEPT ME :mad:), which progress our ranks (and allow to edit posts without limit :mad:).

Translations are voluntary work. Actually, we get "Steam fame" by gaining subscribers and upvotes :cool:

Thalldor

Green Slime
You get more privileges with ranks?! That's news even to me! :O

Hello,

I'm fairly sure that is not true as I'm the basic rank and I can edit my post and everything a normal person can do (Granted I chose to be the basic rank) ... I have just about done everything a normal person that is not a staff member here so I'm fairly certain that permissions are balanced across all basic ranks.

Thank you for your time,

-Green Slime