More bosses, more status, more Bullet Hell.

Joeking231

Green Slime
So, I just finished the story line (as far as it is done) and I personally didn't like how many of the special mobs could only be fought once. Queen bee, Rabbit Elder (Elder Rabbit? Either way, it's still should be called Killer Rabbit) Bossling, ect. While the random boss system kinda makes up for this, I would still like to see those sprites see more use inside the storyline. Course, I certainly think that this will be rectified in the future as more status effects and talents are added (Hey, can we get a resistance to status ailments buff in here?).

The puzzles need a bit of a upgrade. Every one of them could be solved through sheer exertion. There was a reason I was laughing at Luke, but I don't think it was the reason intended. There was no bonus for speed or creativity. Also missing were my favorite ice block puzzles...boo. You have the start of the epic puzzle block dropper, but you don't do anything with it. I also highly suggest that you mix ice and regular push block puzzles, because those always mess with my head.

I think that each temple should have a second "story" of difficulty, where there are difficult puzzles that are the same type as the ones found in the temple originally, testing the memory of the player about how they originally solved the puzzles in the bottom half. Combining the mirror puzzle with the train puzzle, with a ice puzzle would make me almost hate you. A much higher level of monster difficulty could be put in to limit items to players that have grinded enough to get them, and reskinned opponents with a added abilities, or a upgraded A.I.. This has the added bonus of allowing more rooms to play with for treasure hunts.

Which brings me to treasure hunts. There needs to be a serious upgrade in the riddle game. That was too easy. Have a guess at this- "Twas beside the fire I did hide that night. Great beasts and foes did wish me woe, but as I looked out, for miles I did see the foes with weighty pole arms. Below my fire I did hide my wealth, so those great beasts would not gain." I would consider this one easy.

You guys have some serious hidden door chops that I haven't seen you flex yet, either. In all, I think that things will get better as you figure out how to implement those things. However, I see you going back and updating the puzzles you've already put in the game as you figure out your own tricks. Overall though, I like the humor and style, and I see a great game in the making here.

Samaron

Green Slime
You can reset certain parts of the story, and what the Devs will probably do is put in those boss fights into the boss room. The second part makes sense, but that would be pretty hard to do considering they would have to implement stuff into things that are already done. I do agree that the treasure hunts should require you to think more, but what they will probably do it implement more maps that get progressively harder as the story mode continues.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
You guys have some serious hidden door chops that I haven't seen you flex yet, either. In all, I think that things will get better as you figure out how to implement those things. However, I see you going back and updating the puzzles you've already put in the game as you figure out your own tricks. Overall though, I like the humor and style, and I see a great game in the making here.
I think they're trying to focus more on the action rather than the puzzle part of the game. The game as a whole seems less hellbent on exploration and puzzles than it does gear collection and skill build development. I get where you're coming from though. Personally I'd rather more puzzles than more difficult or varied puzzles, mainly for arcade mode. It's no longer a challenge doing something from memory.

With the ice puzzles, they've been done so much and everywhere else that it's kind of an old idea now. I think they first came around in Pokémon Gold and Silver for the Gameboy Color, and the reason they work in all games like that is due to a grid based system. Grindea does the opposite of that and has a free movement system. Furthermore, Grindea also has ice which you can control yourself on, which is already a major part of the game. Suddenly changing this to match a certain puzzle wouldn't really work.

Yes, it would definitely be nice to fight some of the smaller minibosses again, especially for help with Arcade mode. The Bossling and Living Rune Block are a nightmare to fight, and you need a lot of practice to reliably perfect guard Marino's combo so you can stun him for a bit.

Snoochy42

Green Slime
It would be nice to be able to go to the Hall of Memories and have Time Trials and additional difficulties for the bosses with enhanced gear. Maybe have each difficulty drop gear that is 10% better then the previous tier while the bosses damage and HP increase by 50%. And just change the name by adding a "+" at the end. Like "Phaseman Face++" would be 20% better then the "normal" one but Phaseman himself would have double damage and health. Also have times recorded so friends can compete to see who killed then faster. Currently the only boss with a timer really is the Infuriated Slime, which currently we just have to write down "13.2 seconds" on a notepad.