Version 0.56i

Antar

Green Slime
teddy, can you give any more tips besides your 2 items equipments? atleadt maybe your skills. i have problems with the red slimes trail with how slow it makes you go and his jump going so far...
I think you just need to keep the boss in one place. If you don't let him move around the whole area, you won't have a problem with the slime slowing you down. It's one of those things you have to keep trying until you develop a strategy for.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I have a pretty good idea on how to beat him but it's taking so much time and effort to get to him that I can't practise enough. Getting to the 4:th floor with full health and then avoid damage until the boss fight is quite a task on it's own. :p

Pwarp

Green Slime
I love all the changes besides "Upon entering a new room, everything examinable will have its icon triggered for one second"

I think players should be forced to explore examinable objects as it adds a bit more immersion and makes players want to explore every nook and cranny. That's just my opinion though, others might not feel the same way. :p

Klaffen

Green Slime
Finally starting to beat that motha fucking slime in arcade mode. I usualy wait untill he gets a decent speed and then i stop him with my shield and run away, preventing him from flying around spitting slime over the whole room. I use 2h sword and the spin attack for DPS. I usualy get cocky at the end and end up getting Hammered, but he is very much killable.

Harmony

Green Slime
Finally starting to beat that motha fucking slime in arcade mode. I usualy wait untill he gets a decent speed and then i stop him with my shield and run away, preventing him from flying around spitting slime over the whole room. I use 2h sword and the spin attack for DPS. I usualy get cocky at the end and end up getting Hammered, but he is very much killable.

How are you staying alive before he spins? I always screw up at the beginning. =(

Klaffen

Green Slime
How are you staying alive before he spins? I always screw up at the beginning. =(
Hit & Run with a two hand weapon. When he lands you move in and hit him before running away. If you do this he won't be able to smack you with his hammer and you should have time to move away from his jump. Should be doable with a one hand but i allways stand a bit too far away and just hit the air.