Recent content by chibidash

1. chibidash

List of Guard-able and un-guard-able attacks

I'll Correct that however if it doesn't reach him phase man again such as perfect guarding it before it stops flying and doesn't reach him it'll still split though o-o
  2. chibidash

List of Guard-able and un-guard-able attacks

cuz why not...i had time to burn This list is not 100% certain Note:i have no idea what the attack names are so i made my own I know this is abit cluttered but i'm not good at formatting things... Perfect guard effects always include 100% critical or silver charge just listing what happens...
  3. chibidash

Scripts/hacks found

so am i safe in assuming it's allowed except in arcade mode?
  4. chibidash

Scripts/hacks found

well i'm not exactly sure what you mean but after testing it in story mode with GoodStuff i found a few worked however i haven't tried in arcade mode i can however if u'd like
  5. chibidash

Scripts/hacks found

with the help of Moderator GoodStuff i managed to find some scripts that should affect multiplayer via a 3rd party program called cheat engine (please note: i don't use these myself i thin kit just ruins a good experience ) If a moderator/dev would like me to send all the working scripts i...
  6. chibidash

Streaming?! :O

this stream is good stuff :) fun to watch
  7. chibidash

question about pre-order hat

sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but is the pre-order hat and "Valkyrie Hat" the same thing? if not will i have to pre-order secrets of grindea again?
  8. chibidash

If I made a stream...

I would be happy to come and watch a stream and 'attempt' to give come critique but i can be company for lighten the mood incase your stress becomes abit high due to arcade.
  9. chibidash

[Visual][Gameplay] Titan's throw throws fake ham in a way

or sword or lamp or twig...(ham meaning hammer) not sure if this is counted as a bug or not Version: Frontline Beta v6.000amigo Bug: titan's throw may throw odd swords Recreation:throw a ham with titan's throw anywhere you like then switch to another 2h weapon. skills can't be used except...
  10. chibidash

[Visual][Gameplay] piercing dash can go through old man

Version: Frontline Beta v6.000amigo Bug: skipping grampa joe after testing a few things out with piercing dash and using /skillpoint after using a gold charge piercing dash i went thru grampa joe and just kept going without the shield