Recent content by Nakres

1. N

Remove a particular command

Hello, it`s me again. I wanted to say that this command has taken away many game hours from me and I would like to know what you guys think about it. PS. If you are new to the game don`t click the spoiler.
  2. N

[Suggesstion] Endless Dungeon(Grind Area) for story character

I like to try out different builds and reroll but if 50-80% of my play time goes to farming cards and or gear it is just not worth it. You don't need the best loot and all the cards to complete the storyline. Giving endless dungeons would be more motivating to reroll and farm everything to...
  3. N

I don't mind arcade, it can be fun at times but feels more like a mini-game. It's not something I would want to do all day long. Randomly generated dungeons that keep getting harder over time to a point where you would want to invite friends to help you out while at the same time develops your...
  4. N

hello fellow green slime, yes I do agree with the things you said. But as in most games story is just story and I hope this one wouldn't end up the same, leaving arcade as the only other option. As you implied it is way too early to think that this might be the case, I just thought it would be...
  5. N

I like this idea, I have a genuine fear that the game will lean more towards arcade then story, looking at the achievements alone confirms that. It would be nice if we could have and endless progression on story where we could all just gather and have something to do while gaining minor benefits.
  6. N

Power Plant OP?

One go on hard?
  7. N

Frosty Fiend stats

Thx for the reply and I just tested it, nothing seems to affect the Frosty Fiend except matk which is unfortunate. My question still remains tho, could we atleast know the stats of the FF? I wonder if it's viable for hard.
  8. N

Power Plant OP?

Yeh I figured most of those, still couldn't manage it. I'll try another character on hard maybe this time i'll get him/her.
  9. N

Power Plant OP?

It's way too much rng tho, in one of my attempts I don't remember getting more then 1 health orb while the boss was at 20-30%.
  10. N

Frosty Fiend stats

I was wondering if the Frosty Fiend has fixed stats or also takes player stats into account. I know that MATK increases its damage but what about aspd/crit/def/health do these all affect the summon?
  11. N

Power Plant OP?

I just finished the storyline on hard this time (except for the Power Plant I had to switch to normal). All the other bosses took me 1-2 attempts except Winter where I wiped 3 times. My stats with defense potion + Brawler talent proc. Talents. Gear. And last but not least.. my pet which gives...
  12. N

Final Skills - What would YOU like to see?

I'd really like it if the Shadow Clones would remain but the dark purple glow/aura would be removed. It ruins the goofiness of a character.
  13. N

Pecko card

I know this is a grind heavy game but damn.. I think I grew cancer for two. I finally got the Pecko Card. Things I've received before getting my hands on it. -58 pecko feather -14 turkey -4 bird feet -2 pecko dolls Don't want to nag but for a map with just 1 spawn the drop rate seems a bit too low.
  14. N

Frontline and Achievements

I see thx x). Guess I didn't catch all those fishies in Pillar Mountains.
  15. N

Frontline and Achievements

First of all I'd like to say that I really like this game, the content wasn't much but it was a fun ride every step of the way, just thought I'd share that first. I was wondering if you still get the steam achievements when you play the game on fronline. Just finished the game with my first...