Search results

1. MysticVirgo

Character Customization Options? Q/F/S

Question/Feedback/Suggestion??? Will there be any more character customization options? Everyone wearing the same sweater/scarf is well.. A crime in the fashion community. Just curious if the devs are thinking or have talked about character customization options being more broad? I don't see it...
  2. MysticVirgo

So much to do, so much fun!

So much to do, so much fun!
  3. MysticVirgo

Gold Skill Point Revamp.

I'm doing my 3rd time playing through the game, and I will grind more then usual. And I'll see just exactly how much levels I can gain in 1 day. Of course I my self cannot endure grinding all day, so I'll probably take a tiny break after every 3 levels! Then resume grinding. I thank every1 for...
  4. MysticVirgo

Gold Skill Point Revamp.

I think I see your point! ^_^ But... Well, at some rate there is a cap. I believe, in which you get less and less XP from enemies, so around the 20's is when the XP bar starts to get very slow, don't you think? Thus, how much grinding would you really need to pursue to actually max out at least...
  5. MysticVirgo

Gold Skill Point Revamp.

Thank goodness! I was hoping I wasn't the only one seeing this! Haha, and you're correct; that is another way to fix the whole point system! ^_^
  6. MysticVirgo

Gold Skill Point Revamp.

I love that idea! Since theres "treasure maps" and hidden chests all around the map, it would be cool to gain a some sort of relic in some of those hidden treasures that gives you a gold skill point! Nice idea!
  7. MysticVirgo

Support/Utility Skills!

I love the new utility skills, I assume no healing skills will be implemented? I always found it interesting how there is no form of healing potion/healing skills in a RPG like this. Of course there are those healing ball things that occur every once n' a while. Here is my suggestion - A...
  8. MysticVirgo

Gold Skill Point Revamp.

Gold Skill Points need to be revamped. I love (LOVE) this game, but the fact I cannot max out AT LEAST 2 spells at level 24 #breaksmyheart. Players should be able to max out at least 2 skills around level 20-25. (which would make for very interesting builds!) My suggestion: reduce the number...