Search results

1. gabisa2015

keeping style slots after reboot

some time ago i noticed the hats and face gear i put on do not stay after coming back to the game, in arcade mode. however they do in story mode. these are items i am able to equip at the very beginning and not just pick up from chest or enemies. it would be nice if i could keep my hats and such...
  2. gabisa2015

[Gameplay] Frosty Friend can't fight bloomo from the bottom

i managed to find that at a certain angle Frosty Friend, at least at max level, cannot fight a Bloomo. however after moving away far enough it will follow me and then fight normally, unless it tries to fight from the bottom again. this happens every time without fail. it doesn't seem to have any...
  3. gabisa2015

item notifications won't stop

i thought i should let this get around but i just fought hoards of rabbits and slimes and now my item notification won't stop. perhaps it would be a good idea to make them stop when the inventory is opened. they're still going. help lol at least they aren't annoying, but i would like to see...
  4. gabisa2015

item and misc. suggestions

um here are some things i'd like to see in the game. more style slots shirt (would work nicely for those robes) pants hands (perhaps for a power glove) feet (for things like the skates) a variety of outfits (i am fond of asian culture) like... monk samurai hindu clothes full body armor...