Search results

1. S

Tai Ming Phase plate lore question

I wonder if a revived/ demonic/ cyborg/ whatever Zhamla will be the final boss of the game... Basically he returns to the world of living. If that's the case and he really is the final boss it would be awesome to see him both in a human form and then have a second form where he transforms into...
  2. S

Version 0.611alabama

So I finished the beta build and it was really fun, the plant boss that I ranted about yesterday wasn't as hard as I thought at first if you knew what you were doing and after figuring it out it was super doable. Now there's only one suggestion for the already existing phase puzzle rooms when...
  3. S

Version 0.611alabama

Hi. I'm going to write down what I wrote on Vilya's blog: " Okay, small rant: I'm frustrated a lot by that damn Power Plant. Keep in mind I'm playing on hard. However u till now I always felt in these fights that I had a lot of control over the fights, I could always dodge any attacks and...
  4. S

Hard mode becomes hard in an unfun way (Spoilers)

I think having these 4 difficulty options is a really, really good way to do this. Because it really helps people adjust the game to their needs, to their personal diffficulty. Most people want to play the game ona very balanced difficulty setting and thus would choose Normal difficulty. Other...
  5. S

Optional, unique area and/ or boss for beating Arcade in the final

Hey there. So that' a pretty long thread title, but it basically says it all. So I had this idea that the player should be rewarded for beating Arcade Mode or well for beating te final floor (which will probably take place in the final dungeon of Story Mode). So my idea was that in case...
  6. S

Mini dungeon for Pumpkin Woods

Hello there, I just wanted to post a suggestion here. So right now Pumpkin Woods is relatively small/ there's not that much to do quest/ side quest wise. So I thought why not add an optional mini dungeon to this area later. As I said it could be just side content, nothing obligatory to clear...
  7. S

A few questions/ notes about the game.

Thanks a lot for the answer. :) Also are there more mini dungeons in the planning? :)
  8. S

Your predictions/ ideas for the third main boss

Hey there. :) I just wanted to ask you who do you predict to be the main boss of the third dungeon? Or who would you like it to be? I would personally love to see a dragon as the main boss. After Winter we would have a bigger main boss to fight again. Maybe he could look like an Asian dragon...
  9. S

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Thanks for the answer. :) Yeah I just read some of the old dev blogs and could already see a few screenshots of the third dungeon. The village looks nice and given that it is underground it's kind of a dungeon anyways I guess. I hope there's going to be multiple bosses in this village just...
  10. S

Desert and water? How does that fit together. :P Anyways, nice to hear. :) Oh yeah one thing: Mt Bloom is the area, not the dungeon itself right? Cause you wrote "Third dungeon will be Mt Bloom, with Asian/cave theme and revolving around time travel." The big dungeon I guess will be in the Mt...
  11. S

Just out of interest: Do you guys already know the theme (like technological, desert, underwater, fire etc.) of the remaining big dungeons as well as the bosses in said dungeons (well at least the major final bosses of each remaining dungeon)? On a side note: One thing that I could imagine...
  12. S

A few questions/ notes about the game.

Hey there guys. :) I'm new here and just finished registration process. Let me say that I'm a huge fan of the game. It looks amazing and it's a really challenging game as well given the "bullet hell" nature of some bosses in this game. Nice work, developers, it'S really fun and great. Anyways...