Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Yuuki

Boar
Probably, yeah! You already get different dialogues at certain points of the game depending on it you play a male or female, but there will definitely be more of that :)
good to hear, it can be so irritating otherwise.

good example would be demon gaze, the game if good and the let you choose preset character.
Both male and Female. But for the story you where always male.

Isme

Green Slime
I'm enjoying it so much. I achieved level 15 and only one card is in my album: Green Slime. :(

This game is awesome!

Ponxha

Green Slime
Hi, my friend bought the pre-order recently and since he doesn't use steam he wants to stick to the DRM free version. So he offered me his steam key. From what I gathered I would have access to the beta for now but what happens at the release? Will it be automatically upgraded or will I need another key sent later?

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Hi, my friend bought the pre-order recently and since he doesn't use steam he wants to stick to the DRM free version. So he offered me his steam key. From what I gathered I would have access to the beta for now but what happens at the release? Will it be automatically upgraded or will I need another key sent later?
The steam key is the key to the full game. The beta version will just keep on getting updated until release.

Hey Grinders :)
i have 2 questions. I think I have everything in this game now and i wanna know if the energy shield is implemented in the game yet and if Boss Cards available :).

ps: Sorry for my bad English skills ;)

Happy Grinding Everyone

GarlicJelly

I haven't heard anything about an energy shield getting implemented but I know that it's not in the game (yet). Boss cards have not made it in to the game yet so I guess all you can do now is test skills, play the story again, play Arcade mode or just look for bugs. :p

GarlicJelly

Thank you for the fast answer :) i think im gonna lvl hard ^-^
There is a level cap right now so unfortunately you can't reach a very high level. I guess I'm the one to blame for that because I may have taken advantage of some poor slimes and rabbys (actually a ton of them. :/ ). We used to be able to get exp from any monster at any level but now we don't recieve any exp from low level monsters after we reach a certain level. I have suggested to the devs that they allow us to keep on farming exp after we've finished the whole story so all we can do now is pray. :p Cheers and have a great weekend.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
I played with CookieMonsta for a while and the level cap was raised a little.
From 17 to ... i'll find out soon

GarlicJelly

I played with CookieMonsta for a while and the level cap was raised a little.
From 17 to ... i'll find out soon
I would assume that the monster level is raised when there are more players on a server? If so then we have a bug that allows 4 people on a server to get a higher level than a solo player. (Go scout @MrChocodemon !!)

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
Right now it seems that Lv 18 is the maximum that is reachable
- this is achievable with 2 or more players
- the players can be as far as they want (i trained with 1-3 inactive players in a empty room in the flying temple, while i was fighting)
- this unlocks 1 Bronze and 1 Gold charge

I'll train a little more with bosses to see if i can get more exp there

Sam Kerr

Green Slime
I wanted to try multiplayer but it says I have to write in someones IP... I thought a list of open games would pop up and that I could simply click to join one. What it the dealio with mp?