Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Kaiszer

Green Slime
<<<SPOILER?>>>

Solutions...

Anyway, I give up then :(

I found a chest I didn't before, but it didn't count as %, so I still miss 2%. I'm affraid my save game is corrupt somehow.

The only thing that would make sense is the last quest that you can't complete with "your" father, adding the last 2%.

I don't think Arcade mode has anything to do with Story % as the characters are unrelated(unless the Style items from Arcade which goes to the Story characters do count as %). Or Arcade Trophies...

Not sure if this is list is accurate since it's over 2 months old but it might help. :)

In Completed Quests there should be 15 quests.

S rank on both Arena Challenges.

All trophies must be unlocked.

All recipes crafted.

All items dropped by enemies found.

All cards collected.

Eight treasure maps should've been found (there is a hidden one in the Pumpkin Woods graveyard)

All pets must've been caught except for the bee

The following puzzles completed: Arrow Cave in South Evergrind, Pumpkin Woods Puzzle, Bells Puzzle in Seasonne and the Seasonne Block Puzzle.

This post ( kinda old :p ) might have the solutions you need?
If not then maybe something with your save is bugged and maybe Teddy will need the file to check and see what's broke?
I noticed Own's post has a lot more too it but I hope this helps narrow it down at least? :D
(P.S. - Damn GoodStuff you post a lot haha xD)

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Solutions...

Anyway, I give up then :(

I found a chest I didn't before, but it didn't count as %, so I still miss 2%. I'm affraid my save game is corrupt somehow.

The only thing that would make sense is the last quest that you can't complete with "your" father, adding the last 2%.

I don't think Arcade mode has anything to do with Story % as the characters are unrelated(unless the Style items from Arcade which goes to the Story characters do count as %). Or Arcade Trophies...
So you've caught 4 pets, completed 15 quests, found 8 treasures with the treasure maps, found all cards and monster drops, crafted every item, found all the different fish, beaten the archery game and recieved the quiver and S ranked both arena challenges and recieved the crown? The only thing I can think of that you've missed is
the Frostling boss that is hidden behind the trees in the same area as Santas house

Kaiszer

Green Slime
In Completed Quests there should be 15 quests. [CHECKED]

S rank on both Arena Challenges. [CHECKED]

All trophies must be unlocked. [CHECKED]

All recipes crafted. [CHECKED] (including the ones from NPCs)

All items dropped by enemies found. [CHECKED]

All cards collected. [CHECKED]

Eight treasure maps should've been found (there is a hidden one in the Pumpkin Woods graveyard) [CHECKED]

All pets must've been caught except for the bee [CHECKED]

The following puzzles completed: Arrow Cave in South Evergrind, Pumpkin Woods Puzzle, Bells Puzzle in Seasonne and the Seasonne Block Puzzle. [CHECKED]

So you've caught 4 pets, completed 15 quests, found 8 treasures with the treasure maps, found all cards and monster drops, crafted every item, found all the different fish, beaten the archery game and recieved the quiver and S ranked both arena challenges and recieved the crown? The only thing I can think of that you've missed is
the Frostling boss that is hidden behind the trees in the same area as Santas house

I've done that too. It's obligatory, if you want to finish Santa's quest.

I'm still missing 2%...

Thank you for the replies.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I remember I've read somewhere, that was supposed to be a pet on Seasonne? If there aren't any other pets than Slime, Jumpkim and Rabby, excluding the Bee, I'm not missing any.

Last edited:

CatBug

Rabby
In Completed Quests there should be 15 quests. [CHECKED]

S rank on both Arena Challenges. [CHECKED]

All trophies must be unlocked. [CHECKED]

All recipes crafted. [CHECKED] (including the ones from NPCs)

All items dropped by enemies found. [CHECKED]

All cards collected. [CHECKED]

Eight treasure maps should've been found (there is a hidden one in the Pumpkin Woods graveyard) [CHECKED]

All pets must've been caught except for the bee [CHECKED]

The following puzzles completed: Arrow Cave in South Evergrind, Pumpkin Woods Puzzle, Bells Puzzle in Seasonne and the Seasonne Block Puzzle. [CHECKED]

I've done that too. It's obligatory, if you want to finish Santa's quest.

I'm still missing 2%...

Thank you for the replies.

Maybe you missed some chests because you thought they were inaccessible.

Kaiszer

Green Slime
Maybe you missed some chests because you thought they were inaccessible.

I've found the missing ones yesterday, and they didn't count as any % at all. I've realized that missing drops from monsters didn't count as % either, after I got them. I'm pretty sure I'm not missing any other place. I've been exploring every place in details in my recent hours of playing. Not that the game have too many places to explored right now. So I'm pretty much giving up.

Just adding the info I've posted in my previous post: I've read somewhere, that it was supposed to be a pet in Seasonne? I couldn't confirm it, though. If there aren't any other pets than Slime, Jumpkim and Rabby, excluding the Bee, I'm not missing any.

GarlicJelly

I've found the missing ones yesterday, and they didn't count as any % at all. I've realized that missing drops from monsters didn't count as % either, after I got them. I'm pretty sure I'm not missing any other place. I've been exploring every place in details in my recent hours of playing. Not that the game have too many places to explored right now. So I'm pretty much giving up.

Just adding the info I've posted in my previous post: I've read somewhere, that it was supposed to be a pet in Seasonne? I couldn't confirm it, though. If there aren't any other pets than Slime, Jumpkim and Rabby, excluding the Bee, I'm not missing any.
You're missing the Gift. After you've beaten the Puzzle block and complete the puzzle you find the pet food for it. :)

Kaiszer

Green Slime
You're missing the Gift. After you've beaten the Puzzle block and complete the puzzle you find the pet food for it. :)

Damn! I can't believe I was having such trouble to find something inside my pants!

I remember I found it suspicious when I got it, and I totally forgot about that item(I've never suspected it was for catching a pet, though). I now have 100%! Thank you so muuuch!!

Now I can focus on Arcade game :)

GarlicJelly

Damn! I can't believe I was having such trouble to find something inside my pants!

I remember I found it suspicious when I got it, and I totally forgot about that item(I've never suspected it was for catching a pet, though). I now have 100%! Thank you so muuuch!!

Now I can focus on Arcade game :)
Glad we could figure it out. :)

Slit08

Green Slime
Just out of interest: Do you guys already know the theme (like technological, desert, underwater, fire etc.) of the remaining big dungeons as well as the bosses in said dungeons (well at least the major final bosses of each remaining dungeon)?

On a side note: One thing that I could imagine being really, really cool would be a desert or jungle themed dungeon with many puzzles and a variety of mean traps. Basically it wouldn't be a dungeon that is heavily focused on fighting mobs of enemies (aside from a few occurances and the bosses inside said dungeon) but isntead focus on traps and puzzles.

I hope the final dungeon will be really big and have several bosses aside from the final boss as well. :)

Will each area contain harder bosses than the area before or do you intend to keep them on a similiar difficulty level (basically the next bosses will be as difficult as Winter). Of course it would be awesome if the upcoming dungeon end bosses will be even more dangerous than Winter was. ;) By the end of the final dungeon we would probably have Touhou attacks though. :p (just jokin')

How many major dungeons aside from the two dungeons (with their respective areas) will there be in the end?
I think MtBloom is the third area with a certain Asian touch to the architecture. Am I right that it'll have an Asian touch?

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
There will be 5 major dungeons, with 4 areas.
Third dungeon will be Mt Bloom, with Asian/cave theme and revolving around time travel.
Fourth dungeon will be at a desert. Nothing was said about the dungeon, but I suspect it might have some water theme.
Devs said nothing about fifth dungeon, aside from that it will be game's final one. It won't probably have it's own area. My guess is that it may be Collectors HQ.

That's all the spoilers that we were given for now.

Slit08

Green Slime
Desert and water? How does that fit together. :p Anyways, nice to hear. :)

Oh yeah one thing: Mt Bloom is the area, not the dungeon itself right? Cause you wrote "Third dungeon will be Mt Bloom, with Asian/cave theme and revolving around time travel."
The big dungeon I guess will be in the Mt Bloom area. Heh, I let myself surprise what the third dungeon will be but given the original ideas for dungeon an Asian themed temple that is inside a Volcano and started sinking into the lava would be awesome. You would need to travel through time at certain palces within the dungeons (it only restes that room... think of the Lanayru Mining Facility in Skyward Sword) in order to make the lava disappear. But that's just my own sick mind speaking for itself right here. :)

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Desert and water? How does that fit together.
It's just my personal speculation. There will be at least two more special skill (basing on what you can find in game): swimming and something to grow plants. Growing plants sounds like it could be some time-based skill, which would be obtained from third dungeon. Then swimming is left to fourth one. But water and desert... that would be kind of original and Grindea likes to surprise :p When you look at pictures of desert at Vilya's blog, you can see water there. And then there's this thing:
06bp2cA.png

For me it even looks like you could jump into well.

Oh yeah one thing: Mt Bloom is the area, not the dungeon itself right?
Yeah, Mt Bloom is area. There's a village inside the cave that will also act as dungeon. Nothing was said about actual temple, maybe there will be some small shrine or pagoda, but village in different times will be main part of the dungeon.

Slit08

Green Slime
Thanks for the answer. :)

Yeah I just read some of the old dev blogs and could already see a few screenshots of the third dungeon. The village looks nice and given that it is underground it's kind of a dungeon anyways I guess.
I hope there's going to be multiple bosses in this village just like in the other two dungeons.
My theory is that this portrait of an undead miniboss that was shown in a dev blog belongs to a boss in this village dungeon: a citizen of the village who doesn't die and turns into an undead due to a curse. That would be cool. :)
Maybe one of the bosses there will grant you the ability to time travel.

real.gamer

Green Slime
Is there a known list of things found in the Gift Boxes provided by the mobs in Seasonne? Here's the ones I know:

Masque
Wooden Shield
Wooden Sword

Ariadna

Green Slime
Questions from me:

1. How can I farm Emitter Matrix? I don't want to use /commands. Is the only way making new characters and going to GUN-D4M and farming until it drops and then... then what? I need a friend who I can co-op with, drop item, he picks it up, and then relog to my main char and drop? Or is there another way?

2. What's the max possible score at Robin? I've got 13,100 and can't seem to get more.

3. Can I get more than one pet of a certain type? I love the gift looks and I would love to have 5 different, one for each stat.

Sorry if these were answered before :(

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
1. You can go into the collectors HQ and somewhere in that building is a "trophy room" where you can refight bosses.
2. I got, if I remember correctly, a little over 10.000 but never 11.000
3. No, you can get only each pet once. So you get only one gift.

Soulcrifice

Green Slime
Quick question, I purchased this game on Steam, and was wondering how I can access the DRM free copy? Noticed you can access it if you purchase it via Humble Bundle or through this website, but I don't want to fork over another $15 for just the DRM free copy... Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Quick question, I purchased this game on Steam, and was wondering how I can access the DRM free copy? Noticed you can access it if you purchase it via Humble Bundle or through this website, but I don't want to fork over another $15 for just the DRM free copy... Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Cheers!
I see that Teddy has already answered this through mail, but I'll answer here as well in case anyone else wonders the same:

Unfortunately there's no way to get access to the DRM-free version through a Steam purchase, as it's a Humble feature only! :( If you regret purchasing through Steam, you could always try to get a refund and, if successful, repurchase the game through our site (or the Humble Store) in order to get the DRM-free copy.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Wait, why is Séasònnë only spelt like that when you enter the area? No characters put the accents in, nor do any of the quests. Is the person doing all the text being lazy or is there no room for the characters in the text sheet or something? If it's the former, bloody well use the keyboard shortcuts I looked up! :p