Game deadly crash during main quest

galactictuna

Green Slime
Heyo everyone.
A few days ago I decided to start a new game and have been doing a great playthrough, honestly. However, I'm facing a big problem with the game crashing.
During the first boss fight in the Seasons Temple, against Summer and Autumn, the game simply crash whenever I hit them.
Help!!

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Hey, thanks for the report!

Does this happen regardless of how you damage them (basic attacks, spells, summon etc), and which of them you damage first?

galactictuna

Green Slime
It happens if I damage them with basic and/or special attacks that increase my force but still require me to come close to them (if it's not clear, let me know and I'll show you with a video).

The way I found through the situation was using the throw weapon skill, without coming close to them. The spells probably would work too.
Also, it happened again when I fought Winter fairy, but not with any other boss.

And no, regardless of which one of them I hit first, the game still crash.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Thanks for the explanation!

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, a video would be helpful! It might let me see some more clues.

Are you playing on Windows or via Proton by the way?

galactictuna

Green Slime
Thanks for the explanation!

If it wouldn't be too much trouble, a video would be helpful! It might let me see some more clues.

Are you playing on Windows or via Proton by the way?

For some random reason, the game seems to have stopped this deadly crash. However, thanks for the attention.