View attachment 1386

Green slime is not an acid - confirmed by Wikipedia :p
Did you even look? :p
iUhqbGw.png

njv4fd4.png

7YbPD6N.png

Thalldor

Green Slime
going based off Fantasy stuff not real life and including living green slime then usually it is indeed of a type of acidic nature which is what I am referring too.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
You guys forget that Red Gigaslime existed when Oldman was a young collector. So unless Candy is super-old, the theory about her being the creator of slimes... has some problems.

res7less

Jumpkin
Oh, I see, I haven't been that deep into arcade mode, I didn't even get past the pumpkin forest so far. And I have yet to translate the RogueLike dialogue region, that's why I missed that detail. Well, I'll just have to come up with a way that my theory still works then!

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
You guys forget that Red Gigaslime existed when Oldman was a young collector. So unless Candy is super-old, the theory about her being the creator of slimes... has some problems.
What makes you think that Candy is not under the influence of some kind of spell that prevents aging or maybe she's not even human and she won't age at all. She might be the creator. :p

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
She's not actually a witch. There's just so many references to witch like things (which are then refuted by non-witch like things, making them funny) it makes it seem like she is. Why has she essentially spiked her candyfloss at the festival? Not because she's a witch, because "when you live in the middle of a haunted forest you've got to get creative with the marketing" :p

GarlicJelly

She's not actually a witch. There's just so many references to witch like things (which are then refuted by non-witch like things, making them funny) it makes it seem like she is. Why has she essentially spiked her candyfloss at the festival? Not because she's a witch, because "when you live in the middle of a haunted forest you've got to get creative with the marketing" :p
It's a front for a secret Witch Maffia she and "Muffin" are part of..... Jeez, it's so obvious. XD

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
... whatever you say :p

I may dive into the lore at some point, and try to come up with a competent theory here and there about a few things. What I'm looking at more closely though is the maths. I'm trying to work out how quickly the Flying Fortress rises into the air using magnification ratios and other complicated equations :p

GarlicJelly

... whatever you say :p

I may dive into the lore at some point, and try to come up with a competent theory here and there about a few things. What I'm looking at more closely though is the maths. I'm trying to work out how quickly the Flying Fortress rises into the air using magnification ratios and other complicated equations :p
I would say it goes from Zero to "Oh SHIT" real fast. :p

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
That why if I find out the speed, I can do some rough calculations concerning the size of the place to find its mass, an average acceleration, therefore the force, the work done, and ultimately the energy required to lift such a gigantic structure into the sky that quickly :p

Thalldor

Green Slime
That why if I find out the speed, I can do some rough calculations concerning the size of the place to find its mass, an average acceleration, therefore the force, the work done, and ultimately the energy required to lift such a gigantic structure into the sky that quickly :p

Another question is how do you enter and leave it when the flying castle is in the sky but you can still exit / enter it from the ground area. (Unless I'm wrong and I never payed attention)

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Well, once it's in the sky, there's a huge brown pit where it's taken a chunk of the ground out with it, so you can't enter it from the ground anymore. You can travel to the east side of the Pumpkin Woods after it's taken off and you'll see what I mean :p

Thalldor

Green Slime
Well, once it's in the sky, there's a huge brown pit where it's taken a chunk of the ground out with it, so you can't enter it from the ground anymore. You can travel to the east side of the Pumpkin Woods after it's taken off and you'll see what I mean :p

Ah, okay. I figured that I was wrong... I wonder if the artifact holds enough of the power to power all of that as we never figured out what powers everything and so it could have been that amulet.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
That theory falls apart when you take Amalet out of his stand and off to Evergrind with you, yet the fortress stays in the air. :p Also, Professor Pine mentions "power cores/crystals" which hold the place up in one of the logs, and the fortress has to land at some point to recharge them, which (I think) is why it's on the ground when you get there.

Thalldor

Green Slime
That theory falls apart when you take Amalet out of his stand and off to Evergrind with you, yet the fortress stays in the air. :p Also, Professor Pine mentions "power cores/crystals" which hold the place up in one of the logs, and the fortress has to land at some point to recharge them, which (I think) is why it's on the ground when you get there.

Aye, you're correct. But if that is the case what is the power of the amulet then? Does anyone know or have created a theory?