[Solved] A list of general questions.

Thalldor

Green Slime
Can anyone join this? I might not have the best laptop but i have a lot of experience and this sounds like fun.
I don't have a mic btw.

Aye, anyone can join as long as they know that this will be a tough experience. You can look at my profile for more information or if you have any questions please ask them in my CO-Op thread. If you understand everything and you're willing to create a fresh character then you can join and I will require you to tell me your steam name. You can send it to me in the form of a message or you can simply post it here. It is up to you.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I have a mic - it's a little quiet and low end though. I have no objection talking to strangers, although my typing's pretty fast. Sadly, everyone has to have a mic for there to be any point in doing a voice chat, so unless we've all got mic's we'll probably be typing. :p

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
0.1 We have no rule book but we do have a few things you should read before making a suggestion or when you're reporting a bug.

http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/i...takes-small-visual-errors-and-other-bugs.197/

http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/i...-how-to-make-a-suggestions-feedback-post.572/

Bee card: There is only one place in the game where the bees spawn so you don't have much options. Best thing is to leave and re-enter the area to quickly spawn new bees.

Bloomo Card: Same thing as bees. Only one spot they spawn at and the best way to farm them is to leave and re-enter the area.

Boar Card: I farmed my boar card west of Evergrind City but you can also farm them outside of Marino's mansion.

Lantarn jack card: I prefer to farm them above Candy's hut.

Halloweed Card: Under the fishing pond in the Jumpkin Forest. Leave and re-enter the area to maximize farming speed.

Ghosty card: Near the graveyard. There only spawns Ghosts and Jumpkins left to the graveyard so it's the best spot IMO.

Wisp Card: The big room in the east wing of the Flying Fortress, just before Phaseman.

Pecko card: In the west wing of the Flying Fortress after the phase plate platform. Leave and re-enter strat is the best.

Guardian card: Same as Whisp.

Brawler Card: Same as Whisp.

Blue Slime Card: Just below the gap you phase over when you first enter the snow area.

Frostling Scoundrel Card: Walk all the way to the left after you've jumped over the gap to get to the snow area, just before you leave the area there are a few spawning. Either just farm normally or leave and re-enter.

Present Card: Only one place to farm them. Just keep killing them until you get swarmed. XD

Mage of Seasons Card: Any place is good really. I would just pick a room where the mobs spawn that drop the items you're looking for. If you're not looking for any mob drops then I'd farm any place where you can spawn Snow Mages and Snow Knights since I personally prefer dealing with the ice on the ground rather than the tornados or the thorns. :p

Knight of Seasons Card: Same place as you farm the mages.

Thalldor

Green Slime
0.1 We have no rule book but we do have a few things you should read before making a suggestion or when you're reporting a bug.

http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/i...takes-small-visual-errors-and-other-bugs.197/

http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/i...-how-to-make-a-suggestions-feedback-post.572/

Bee card: There is only one place in the game where the bees spawn so you don't have much options. Best thing is to leave and re-enter the area to quickly spawn new bees.

Bloomo Card: Same thing as bees. Only one spot they spawn at and the best way to farm them is to leave and re-enter the area.

Boar Card: I farmed my boar card west of Evergrind City but you can also farm them outside of Marino's mansion.

Lantarn jack card: I prefer to farm them above Candy's hut.

Halloweed Card: Under the fishing pond in the Jumpkin Forest. Leave and re-enter the area to maximize farming speed.

Ghosty card: Near the graveyard. There only spawns Ghosts and Jumpkins left to the graveyard so it's the best spot IMO.

Wisp Card: The big room in the east wing of the Flying Fortress, just before Phaseman.

Pecko card: In the west wing of the Flying Fortress after the phase plate platform. Leave and re-enter strat is the best.

Guardian card: Same as Whisp.

Brawler Card: Same as Whisp.

Blue Slime Card: Just below the gap you phase over when you first enter the snow area.

Frostling Scoundrel Card: Walk all the way to the left after you've jumped over the gap to get to the snow area, just before you leave the area there are a few spawning. Either just farm normally or leave and re-enter.

Present Card: Only one place to farm them. Just keep killing them until you get swarmed. XD

Mage of Seasons Card: Any place is good really. I would just pick a room where the mobs spawn that drop the items you're looking for. If you're not looking for any mob drops then I'd farm any place where you can spawn Snow Mages and Snow Knights since I personally prefer dealing with the ice on the ground rather than the tornados or the thorns. :p

Knight of Seasons Card: Same place as you farm the mages.

Thank you for the list of cards and their main grinding location.

Thank you to everyone who has helped me! This thread is now marked as solved putting this thread to an end potentially. I'm sure I'm come out with another list of question later.

Good luck and have fun everyone!