Anyone Wanna Mod the Game?

Interested in Learning about Modding the Game?

• Ew. Gross.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Can I have a normal poll response please?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
From what I've heard, I think a few people have been interested in being able to mod the game. Thanks to a certain someone, I had a breakthrough. And recently I have been able to do a few fun things here or there: make gold whirlslash stun enemies, ensure that enemies get burned if zerk is active, alter EP bonuses/penalties, change shield special effects, change arcade boss enemies...other fun stuff.

If there's enough interest, I was thinking of doing a stream or making a YouTube video giving a brief idea of how to do it. If there isn't any interest, that's fine and I can stick to showing random people on the discord when I'm free.

Just to level any bizarre expectations, the modding experience isn't seamless -- at least not currently. You have to do a bit of looking around in files to make stuff work, but it's quite rewarding when you get it right. Knowing how to program in C#/Java or similar languages makes life a bit easier as well, but isn't necessarily required. Also, this kind of modding has to deal with changing functionality (kind of like the examples I mentioned earlier), not replacing sprites or animations.

Uh... If you're interested you can either say you are or slap an option on the poll I guess... From the results I'll determine if I'll stream/record and make an announcement later.