[Gameplay] Impossibile to complete the Temple quest given by hq collector

betelges

Green Slime
first of all i take the quest to put at the enter of the temple the teleporter rune.
I decided to enter the temple before returning to town to finish the quest, so i complete also the temple quest, i obtained the amulet and i returned to the hq collector but i m not able to complete the quest even if i got all green in my quest journal, i only need to speak with collector master but no esclamation point appear on it and the amulet automatically is placed in the trophy room withoout quest could completed.
thx
Betel

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
thx a lot for the info.
but is it normal that the beta is virtually completed in ca 6 hours?
Did you do all the quests, collect all the items and found all the cards? If your savefile says 133% (or something even higher) then you've done everything you can possibly do in the stable version. Just completing the story doesn't take very long because they've only added 2 out of 4 planned temples so a little less than half the game is all we can play right now.

This list was made a long time ago so it's not 100% up to date but it still covers everything (with the exception of mentioning the next temple and the snow area). :p
http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/i...-out-of-your-secrets-of-grindea-purchase.178/

betelges

Green Slime
OK, thx a lot for the explaination,so if for one temple i played 6 hours ca, for all the game (4 temples) it could take 24 hours . Is it this the total game duration doing only the main quests?
In order to go deeper and find rare items and complete minor quests could be arrive at 40 hours ca.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
OK, thx a lot for the explaination,so if for one temple i played 6 hours ca, for all the game (4 temples) it could take 24 hours . Is it this the total game duration doing only the main quests?
In order to go deeper and find rare items and complete minor quests could be arrive at 40 hours ca.
I don't actually know how long it will take to play the whole story line when it's completed. I think maybe 15-20 hours if you just focus on the main quests and if it's your first time playing. If you've been beta testing the game bit by bit then you would know more about where to go and stuff like that so you could probably finish it in less than 8 hours. I could be completely wrong but that's my take on it at least.