Sup!

Tora

Green Slime
Hi! I'm a new person here! My name is Tora and I want some friends to play with in the game cause I don't have friends IRL so yeah.. If you wanna play with me I'm currently level 20 cause I've grinded a lot and got to 13 before I entered the first dungeon then to 16 before going into the second temple. Yup I'm a grinder! (Bag said it's all for the loot so I did it for the loot haha!)

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
Welcome to the forum! :D As I pointed out to another person today, there's a Steam Usernames thread in the link below where I'm sure a few of the more recent people might be up for a game. There's a few regulars around on the forum, and I'm willing to do pretty much anything SoG related with anyone if my internet holds up.

http://secretsofgrindea.com/forum/index.php?threads/steam-usernames-and-steam-group.1096/

Feel free to add your name to that list as well, I'm sure a few others will pick it up.

Thalldor

Green Slime
Hi! I'm a new person here! My name is Tora and I want some friends to play with in the game cause I don't have friends IRL so yeah.. If you wanna play with me I'm currently level 20 cause I've grinded a lot and got to 13 before I entered the first dungeon then to 16 before going into the second temple. Yup I'm a grinder! (Bag said it's all for the loot so I did it for the loot haha!)

HELLO!

Welcome to the forums!... even though we met already... I hope you enjoy your stay here, if you have any questions, want a person to play with or mindless conversation this is the place!

I hope you stay with us on the forums!

--
Green Slime