Recent content by Em0_oticon

1. E

Making skill more important in Arcade Mode.

Arcade Mode currently has a soft-cap that everyone on the Leaderboard will eventually reach if they try. This feels really bad when you've reached this soft-cap especially if your goal is improving your skills at the game. The most efficient player overall should be #1 on the Leaderboard...
  2. E

Don't Get Hit Challenge rooms in Arcade

On floors 3 and 4 (might be some I can't think of outside of these floors) there are two "Don't Get Hit" challenge rooms and when you eliminate all of the enemies you just have to sit tight and wait for the timer to finish up. Not sure if you're supposed to be able to kill the enemies or not. If...
  3. E

[Bug] [Gameplay] Multiplayer Berserker Style

Attack Speed buff is sometimes not getting removed when the buff itself falls off after a boss kill or after a death. Playing with a friend over the course of the game I'll end up at 200+% attack speed, and it's permanent until you reconnect. It also affects the attack damage buff, but it...
  4. E

Version 0.718b

This is actually what I meant when I said enemies aren't strong enough. I don't think any enemies need to have more damage output.
  5. E

[Bug] Fortify Not Granting EP Regen (Frontline)

I've tested levels 1-3 for Fortify and none of them seem to affect EP Regen. Just to make sure it wasn't somehow just not showing up in the character sheet I timed 10-100 with and without the buff and it took the same amount of time. It also appears that the Shield Regen isn't working as well.
  6. E

Version 0.718b

For the most part I agree that MATK builds are still not on the level of ATK builds, but they're pretty close while you have energy and the discrepancy seems to be in criticals. Spells can crit now but you cast so few spells that you can go almost an entire fight without seeing one with 16%...
  7. E

[Bug] New Arcadia (Frontline)

It appears to happen when the host resets an area you're in if you're not the host. It split us up and forced me to quit out and re-join.
  8. E

[Bug] New Arcadia (Frontline)

I was playing with a friend and ended up in the Arcadia rework area somehow? I don't know exactly how this happened. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/173913874
  9. E

[Bug] Mimic In Multiplayer (Frontline)

When the Mimic slows down player movement it actually completely stops movement for everyone except for the host, and then players are forced into a permanently slow movement speed when the slow wears off.
  10. E

Version 0.718b

1h is much stronger than it was last patch. Saying that the basic attack build is removed is absurd. It's still there and it's still strong enough to finish the current content on Hard, though I don't see why you would... the other 1h abilities more than make up for the 30% loss in basic attack...
  11. E

Version 0.718b

Yeah the ranged attack is AoE and that's fine. I'm mostly talking about if you're playing in melee range with a 2h magic weapon. 2h melee hits about twice as hard as a 1h melee weapon at the moment, but the 2h magic weapon only hits 20-30% harder than the 1h magic weapon.
  12. E

Version 0.718b

I'm really enjoying this patch so far. The only weird thing that stands out to me is that the 2h magic weapons hit for only slightly more damage than the 1h magic weapons.
  13. E

Version 0.715a

The utility skills are all very interesting. I love Reaper's Blade. Barrier destroys this game though and really needs to be re-tuned at the very least. You can re-apply Barrier as you get hit without it ever going on cooldown and it also blocks multiple hits at the same time. I could post a...
  14. E

Arcade Mode Scoring

I will definitely be sad to see the exploit patched out because I really like games that take a lot of technical skill, but I sort of expected as much. It will definitely even the playing field quite a bit. I just hope that Flame Thrower doesn't stay as #1 without exploits. =p
  15. E

Arcade Mode Scoring

I've played roughly 300 hours of Arcade Mode within the last 2 years or so, and until recently I've never bothered with high scoring. Within the last month or so I've completed two dozen "perfect" runs. These are runs where I could not have possibly scored higher no matter how well I played. It...