Search results

1. Jenkolegs

All the ghost ship bugs people found so far

I am on meatshield version so beware spoilers! Stuff which I assume is placeholder: All the secret chests are constantly restocked with apples. The fridge and the blue eye minions are both called "Obsession". (They're quite obsessed with the word.) Johnathan's picnic portrait looks a bit...
  2. Jenkolegs

[Gameplay] Sol-Gem is a bit broken + Other shenanigans

So me and my friend was playing the new update and it's a bit broken. 1st bug: We just started and I used a smash skill against a Cactute, it killed it but it's death animation didn't play out fully or something. 2nd bug: The sand raven layed eggs but they shook violently yet never actually...
  3. Jenkolegs

[Visual] Lumberjack and Invisible Weapons

So, Me and my friend started playing arcade mode and I broke some stuff: There was 2 jumberjacks when I started, 1 not animated. My friend got a smashlight and equipped it but it didn't show up visually. And now I go into hibernation until the desert comes out.:chicken:
  4. Jenkolegs

[Gameplay] OoB in house

I have no idea why or how but here's what I did... So I stood in that spot in the picture and I used blink and I aimed in the doorway (see picture 1) and I went right and it just went out the house. o_O
  5. Jenkolegs

Some sort of training dummy

So my idea is that you can buy several types of training dummy so you can practice your attacking in the privacy of your own home. So you can buy a normal one at the start(It doesn't move or attack) Then you can buy a specific type of enemy dummy (after you clear the area or kill a specific...
  6. Jenkolegs

[Housing] Ancient Statue and Overhanging Garland

So the ancient statue doesn't have a shadow which is bugging me and the garland can overhang into OoB slightly.
  7. Jenkolegs

Is there any TAS of SoG?

TAS meaning Tool Assisted Speedruns. I've searched YouTube but it's only regular speedruns. Any help?
  8. Jenkolegs

[Gameplay][Visual] Old Support Skills

I loaded my old save and the 2 support skills were still there but they were at level 0, i could use them but they did nothing. The haste text was ok but the protection one... So then I thought this would work... So I used them and for some reason now they provide the visual effects (the...
  9. Jenkolegs

[Visual] Smashlight Silver Charge

Credit goes to HellGoesOn#4122 for finding this one. So the smashlight makes the effects orange on bronze and gold charge... but for some reason the silver charge one doesn't. I switched back to a 2h build because of the rework too.:naniva:
  10. Jenkolegs

[Visual] Smash Ball Arrows

2 things I did, the arrow falls below the GUN-D4M arena and the arrow can also get cut off. I think it's just same laying thing but i'm trying to sound like I know what to do. (Tip : I don't know what to do.:fish:)
  11. Jenkolegs

The Lonely Season Wall

Anyone who has l33t hacking skill or something, is there anything beyond this wall? I'm curious. I've never seen any use for it and I have 100%.
  12. Jenkolegs

What's your favourite potion?

The potion rework came out and i'm curious to know what everyone's favourite potion is.
  13. Jenkolegs

[Visual] Title screen bombs

My friend joined when I was in the toy factory and then he left and THIS happened. They never blew up though.
  14. Jenkolegs

[Minor Gameplay] Fence Clipping

If you level 2 blade dash along this fence in seasonne you phase right through it. Including the bells below it.
  15. Jenkolegs

[Gameplay] Arrow quiver doesn't work.

I got the arrow quiver (finally) and I was going to grind for some cash but I noticed I could only hold 20 arrows while every other time i could hold 25. Are the upgraded bows not compatible or did I break something?
  16. Jenkolegs

[Gameplay] Can't play multiplayer.

Version 0.719a I have no idea what happened, but every time i try to play multiplayer and someone takes 1 step it crashes. Here's the error: Error: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at SoG._Spells_ArrowInstance.UpdatePosition() in...
  17. Jenkolegs

[Visual] Mount Bloom's Bridge

So the bridge in mount bloom, when you stand on it, it pans the camera up to reveal the other side but if you blink the camera focuses on you then it immediately snaps back to where it was before. Right there if you don't know what i'm on about.
  18. Jenkolegs

[Visual] Blink Skill

If you target with any skill that uses a target then press z to use the phaseman skill (I forgot what it's called) you use the skill then the target stays there and you can't use it. You can stack it too.
  19. Jenkolegs

[Visual & Slight Gameplay] The Crate Bridge

I just discovered this and it makes no sense to me. Take a look. Either it's a bug or those crates are filled with dirt. Plus... The shield falls down when I move while shielding on the crates. Please send help. I can't stop.
  20. Jenkolegs

[Gameplay] Adaptable Shield

So i was using the new bubble shield and i found out if you cast right when you're about to be attacked (similar to a perfect guard) it uses the equipped shield instead of just blocking damage.(I think) So i was messing around and i was correct, i had the mushroom shield equipped. I don't...