- The Smash skill now has its proper graphics
- The Shadow Clone skill now has its proper graphics
- The Static Touch spell now has its proper graphics
- The Spirit Slash gold charge has gotten its graphics touched up
- The Frosty Friend gold charge now has a small impact effect on its regular attacks
- Smashing enemies into walls should work a bit more consistently now
- Getting smashed by a Smashed enemy should no longer cause certain enemies to become immortal
- Frosty Friend no longer takes orders while being knocked out - let the poor guy rest!
- Silver charge Plants have received sensitivity training and will no longer hurt their friends from the north
- Static Touch now actually have a chance to stun enemies at Silver and Gold charge!
- Getting hit with Static Touch now only removes your own cubes, and not everyone else's
- If you get hit out of your Whirlslash, enemies that have died during it actually dies