Version 0.599i (+ivy+inca+ipman+irl)

Can you fix the visual glitch that's been bugging me? Sometimes when attacking, a kind of "spritesheet" shows up in the background randomly and it's quite distracting and annoying.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Can you fix the visual glitch that's been bugging me? Sometimes when attacking, a kind of "spritesheet" shows up in the background randomly and it's quite distracting and annoying.

Do you have a screenshot or video of this? I don't think this is a bug experienced by most people!

Do you have a screenshot or video of this? I don't think this is a bug experienced by most people!

It's quite hard to get a screenshot of it because It doesn't occur often and it flashes for only a split second. I've heard people talk about it, but I don't know exactly why or how it happens.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
It's quite hard to get a screenshot of it because It doesn't occur often and it flashes for only a split second. I've heard people talk about it, but I don't know exactly why or how it happens.

With "attacking", do you mean basic attacks or is it a skill?

HexZyle

Boar
  • Movement speed while charging has been increased to 40 % (up from 20 %)
How does this work with level 1 Multitasking? Does it result in 48%, (40% + 8%) or 43.2% (40% x 108%) movement speed? Because if it's the former, it is confusing the way it says "increases movement speed when charging skills or spells by 8% per Talent level", when the 8% is relative to full movement speed, yet the ability will never trigger when you are moving full movement speed. (It's like trying to add oranges and apples)

Last edited:

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
How does this work with level 1 Multitasking? Does it result in 48%, (40% + 8%) or 43.2% (40% x 108%) movement speed? Because if it's the former, it is confusing the way it says "increases movement speed when charging skills or spells by 8% per Talent level", when the 8% is relative to full movement speed, yet the ability will never trigger when you are moving full movement speed. (It's like trying to add oranges and apples)

It's the latter!

HexZyle

Boar
Oh, I see. So it costs 5 talent points to increase your movement speed from 40% to 56%... that doesn't seem that worth it to me (although I'm sure other people will disagree)