Version 0.670a

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
After doing the quest of Sizou my game crash , any help ?? Sorry for bad english

Was it right after finishing Sizous quest? Do you have the main quest for the temple on your character? (it's called A Matter of Time if you're playing in English)

MaxGomes

Green Slime
Was it right after finishing Sizous quest? Do you have the main quest for the temple on your character? (it's called A Matter of Time if you're playing in English)

It was after the quest, the secrets of mana, but I have this mission.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I took the green medallion, and I am now trying to complete this, but I can not because of it.

Could you zip your save file and upload it here so I can take a look at it? I can probably fix it and send it back afterwards!

You can find it in "%APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea/Worlds" (just copy paste that into the file explorer address bar)

If you play on the first slot, the file name will be 0.wld, and so on.

Last edited:

MaxGomes

Green Slime
Could you zip your save file and upload it here so I can take a look at it? I can probably fix it and send it back afterwards!

You can find it in "%APPDATA%/Secrets of Grindea/Worlds" (just copy paste that into the file explorer address bar)

If you play on the first slot, the file name will be 0.wld, and so on.

I could not put the file directly here in the forum because of an error, but I put in mediafire. Here.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/8xkij7hsr9cxs8x/Save.rar

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I could not put the file directly here in the forum because of an error, but I put in mediafire. Here.

Hmm... for some reason, you had the Mana quest, but you did not have the "big" quest! (A Matter of Time)

Have you used any reset commands on this character? Like /festivalreset or /mtbloomreset?

Anyways, I uploaded a repaired save file with the quest added to it! You might need to go get the Emblem of Loyalty again, but otherwise you should be at the same place in the story.

To replace your save file with this, start the game and then overwrite the 0.wld file with the new file! If you replace the file without the game running Steam Cloud might delete the new file when you start the game.

Attachments

• 0.zip
    786 bytes · Views: 2

MaxGomes

Green Slime
Hmm... for some reason, you had the Mana quest, but you did not have the "big" quest! (A Matter of Time)

Have you used any reset commands on this character? Like /festivalreset or /mtbloomreset?

Anyways, I uploaded a repaired save file with the quest added to it! You might need to go get the Emblem of Loyalty again, but otherwise you should be at the same place in the story.

To replace your save file with this, start the game and then overwrite the 0.wld file with the new file! If you replace the file without the game running Steam Cloud might delete the new file when you start the game.

I already used the festival command, but it was before I get this quest. And thanks for helping me, I was eager to play :)

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I've seen some issues with the /taiming2reset command, which I'll bring up seen as quests have been mentioned. Sometimes the boxes you can push around end up floating one block further up than they would otherwise be, so you can't actually walk onto the first one. I think there was another issue with one of the side quests but can't remember exactly what.

Either way, it always seems much more effective to simply restore a .wld file backup, and for this purpose I've been assembling a bunch of them that I'll publish at some point. Sadly with the number of sidequests and rare items to have obtained I reckon there's many thousands of different combinations of things to have, so it's always better to save a .wld file backup before you enter a new area to use as a checkpoint. This collection should only really be used in emergencies.

res7less

Jumpkin
Some minor not necessarily necessary suggestions:

ManaQuest02Repeat, 3 of 5: Consistency-wise "grave" in purple color, as "diary" is yellow and both are mentioned at the end of the dialogue.

QuestMaster_AfterWormFight02, 2 of 3: Eventually multiplayer option "foreign children".

QuestMaster_AfterWormFight06, 3 of 4: Same thing if previous dialogue gets one.

QuestMaster_AfterWormFight07, 1 of 6: Eventually a single player option unless Zhamla means player+bag.

QuestMaster_AfterWormFight08b, 2 of 2: Eventually a multiplayer option stating "...call yourselves Collectors".

Mana03: Here Mana acts suprised about Sizou knowing all those things. She, however, immediately knew Sizou has put the player up to the task and even told him about her favourite food herself. Maybe a slight change to text, showing a slightly different reaction, indicating her knowledge about the player being involved in all this, but without knowing the full extent of that involvement.

Shin02: Maybe a multiplayer option. It's a dialogue for only one player, but he refers to the fight he has seen and in multiplayer he still must have seen several people fight.

Phew, that's all from me for this update, I guess. :bag:

Can't wait for the next one. No, actually I can and will wait for the next one since I love the high quality standards. Take your time and make it right! ;)

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
The Statue Mask, when equipped, will remove any facegear present, yet it doesn't appear in the facegear slot. Also, equipping any facegear after equipping the Statue Mask will unequip the mask. Nice annoying visual bug there :p

Dragonsdale

Green Slime
I'm loving this game!

I've noticed that in the cutscene where Zhamla leaves town (having just received his 'King of Having Fun/Collecting' Crown once more, the bridge we made to Mana's house (using the crates) has reset, and after the cutscene it remains reset. Is this deliberate? This could just be a bug in mine!

Dragonsdale

Green Slime
Okay, another note!
In this room, the echo of madness that attacks (boss, says something about finding something?) disappeared off the left side of the room. I could just see it, and just about hit it but the summons couldn't reach it and it was a bit annoying!

upload_2017-4-16_11-52-14.png